Enhance the management of your fiel service operations
Benefit from an easy to use and advanced all-in-one solution to efficiently schedule your field service routes according to your business constraints, track your technicians in the field and make the administrative management of your business easier.
Trusted by 300+ businesses
Benefit from several methods to schedule your work orders
Use the smart planning method which best matches your in-house operations. Ensure that you take into account the tasks already planned, the time slots required by customers, the specific skills needed to carry out each work order and all your business constraints.
- Import of CSV or Excel files with the work order details
- Integration with your ERP using our API
- Sending of a customer database from your CRM
- Planning of work orders one by one on incoming call
- Planning of work orders to complete before a deadline
- Scheduling of recurring field service operations
- White label 24/7 online appointment booking site
Set up your business constraints and those of your customers
Assign work orders to your technicians according to the type of service, the skills required and availability of your technicians. In just a few minutes, all the specificities of your field workers and those of your customers can be defined in AntsRoute.
- Starting locations of technicians
- Days off and absences
- Working hours and breaks
- Occupancy rate of the schedule
- Cost per hour for each technician
- Type of licences and authorisations
- Sectorisation of technicians
- Type of vehicle (van, bicycle…)
- Loading capacities
- Vehicle height
- Cost of use per km
- Cost per hour for each agent
- Quantity of CO2 emissions
- Maintenance required
- Parking place
- Opening hours
- Favourite technician
- Frequency of operations
Calculate the best field service routes
Thanks to the power of our algorithms, you can calculate optimised work order routes in just a few seconds. Maximise the occupancy rate of your workers’ planning or mobilise all your technicians by sharing the workload between them.
- View of the routes of your technicians on a map
- Overview of upcoming work orders for each technician
- Overview of the weekly calendar
- Access the field service operation details (duration, ETA…)
- Possibility to change the order of the steps in a route
- Possibility to assign a work order to another technician
Track your technicians in real time using the geolocation
The schedulers can visualise the progress of your technicians on a map at any time. Thanks to our geolocation system, you can react quickly to unexpected events or last minute requests. If necessary, you can change the routes of the technicians.
- Access the status of steps – late, on time, completed
- View the estimated time of arrival (ETA) and the time of completion
- The system recalculates the remaining route if a customer is absent
- The arrival time of each step is updated
- Assign all work orders to a colleague
Make it easy to manage last minute requests
AntsRoute makes it easy to respond to emergency repairs and other last minute requests. With just a few clicks, the scheduler can insert the task into an ongoing route without disrupting the smooth running of the operations.
Smart assignment of the work order
The tool ranks the best routes to reduce the cost of the extra step. The new stop is inserted into the selected technician’s route.
Update of the technician’s schedule
The route of the technician can be re-optimised according to the defined settings. A push notification is sent to the technician via the mobile application.
Respect the scheduled time of arrival and your contractual commitments
The creation of balanced field service operation schedules allows technicians to respect the arrival time communicated to customers and to reduce the number of delayed appointments. Thanks to our field service management tool, you can respect the frequency of service operations defined in the contracts.
- Estimated duration of the services
- Work order time slot
- Usual traffic jams
- Waiting times and formalities
Digitise your work reports
Thanks to the mobile application, you no longer need to chase after signed work reports. By using a route optimisation tool, you can automate the creation of service reports and facilitate the invoicing cycle.
Configure the display of reports
From the web interface, customise the display of your work reports and select the information to be displayed.
Automate the data feedback
During the validation of a step, the technician fills in the information requested on the mobile application. The data is sent to the web interface.
Automate the sending of work reports
The field service or maintenance reports are generated in PDF format and sent to the customer 30 minutes after the technician’s visit.
Reduce unnecessary travelled kilometres
Thanks to our route management tool, you can reduce the number of “no-shows” which waste a lot of time, energy and money with unnecessary kilometres travelled, frustrated technicians, equipment stored until the next operation. To help you reduce the number of no-shows, AntsRoute offers:
An online booking system, available 24/7, allowing the customer to schedule the date and time of the field service operation according to the constraints defined.
A system for sending notifications with a link offering the customer the possibility to confirm or reschedule the visit of your technician later.
Monitor the performance of your field workers
Thanks to the data feedback from your routes, you can access useful indicators to help you make the best decisions for your business:
- Occupancy rate of the technicians’ schedule
- Average distance travelled per task
- Average CO2 emission per route
- Average cost per route or work order
- On time service rate
- Customer satisfaction level
Support Manager, Eloy Water
Since the deployment of the route optimization solution, the administrative gain is very important since in one month we have saved almost one week of work and eliminated human errors.
The best solution to meet the challenges of all your partners
For your technicians
Make the daily work of your technicians easier by providing them with digital itineraries, available on the AntsRoute mobile application.
For your customers
Thanks to our automated notification system, you can communicate to your customers in real time all the relevant information to prepare the arrival of your technician.
Ready to get started?
Start your free trial and get direct access to all the features. You can also contact our team for assistance in setting up the software.