Easily schedule deliveries or work orders
Smartly assign orders to your field workers in a few seconds according to the tasks already planned, the time slots required by the customers, the specific skills and availability of your drivers.
- Upload orders from an Excel or CSV file
- Integration with your ERP system
- Import customer database from your CRM
- Schedule orders on incoming calls
- Manage working hours and breaks of drivers
- Define starting and finishing addresses
- Manage vehicle load capacities
Determine the best routes in seconds
The power of our algorithms lets your schedulers and operations managers get optimised routes in a few minutes. Before optimising the routes, you can enable the taking into account of the usual traffic conditions based on the data record.
- Map view of your field worker’s routes
- Overview of upcoming planning for each driver
- Details of the work orders – duration, ETA, status, etc.
- Type of material used or product consumed
- Reorder the steps of a route if necessary
- Assign a work order to another driver if necessary
Track your field workers in real time using geolocation
By using our geolocation system, you can know where your drivers are in real time and respond quickly in case of unforeseen events or emergencies. The routes can be updated at any time, even if the field workers have already started their routes.
- Status update – on time or delayed
- View estimated time of arrival and time of delivery
- Recalculate routes when changes are made
- Respect the scheduled time of orders
- Limit the number of delayed orders
Easily insert last minute work orders
Our system lets schedulers insert last minute orders, even if the routes have started, without disrupting the smooth running of the business:
Smartly assign the work order
AntsRoute determines the best routes to limit extra travelling time. After being validated, the task is inserted into the route of the selected field worker.
Update the driver’s planning
The route is reoptimised in a few seconds according to the defined settings. The field worker gets push notification on his smartphone with the mobile application.
Streamline your business processes
Thanks to the AntsRoute mobile application, which is designed for your field workers, you no longer need to print out paper roadmaps, or run after signed delivery notes or work order reports.
Set up the display of worker order reports
From the web interface, the scheduler can customize the display of the work reports and determine what information should be displayed.
Automate data feedback
At the time of completing an order, the field worker fills in the requested information using the mobile application. The data is sent to the web interface in real time.
Automate the sending of work order reports
The delivery notes or work order reports are exported in PDF format and sent to the customer 30 minutes after the delivery.
Track the performance of your workforce
From the web interface, you can access useful indicators to help you make the best decisions for your business:
- Planning occupancy rate
- Average miles travelled per order
- Average CO2 emission per route
- Average cost per route and order
- On-time work order rate
- Level of customer satisfaction
Manage your delivery or work order routes from start to finish with AntsRoute
You can use our services only for the scheduling and optimisation of your routes, but you can also get support for managing your field workers and communicating with your customers.
Get the support from our experts
Get answers to your questions quickly with our online help centre. You can use our online chat, which is available to all users from Monday to Friday, during office hours.
Integrate AntsRoute with the tools you already use
If you already have a CRM or ERP system to manage your orders, customers or invoicing, use our API to connect these systems to your AntsRoute account. You can also take advantage of our integrations with many other applications.
- Zapiet for Shopify
- Must Informatique
Co-founder of Delivening
Antsway, the company that develops the AntsRoute software, is a strong partner in terms of IT. The core solution is very efficient, and their teams have the capacity to implement specific development overlays according to our constraints.