Trusted by 300+ businesses
Access customer and delivery details
The AntsRoute mobile application, available on iOS and Android, gives your drivers access to their routes. Your drivers can get all the relevant data about customers and deliveries.
- Overview of the route and the number of kilometres to be travelled on a map
- List of customers to be delivered with their addresses and contact details
- Button to call the customer without dialling the number
- Button to send SMS or email notification
- Attachments for easier delivery
- Comments on accessibility, person to contact, place to drop off the parcel in case of absence, access code…
- Access in offline mode
Use Waze or Google Maps navigation
The AntsRoute mobile application integrates Waze and Google Maps navigation tools to indicate to the driver the route to the next delivery address.
Display the updated routes in real time
If there are traffic jams, delivery cancellations or last-minute requests, AntsRoute will update the routes of your drivers. Thanks to the mobile application, your drivers get push notifications on their smartphone when the route is updated.
Automate the sending of proofs of delivery
Thanks to the automated sending of proofs of delivery, your drivers avoid paperwork and you prevent any possible disputes. At the moment of the validation or cancellation of steps from the mobile application, all the proofs of delivery are transferred to the AntsRoute web interface:
- Signature of the customer
- Photos to show the condition of the package
- Comments with other information
- Custom fields
- Barcode or QR code
Give new responsibilities to delivery workers
From the AntsRoute web interface, you can choose to let your drivers carry out certain actions through the mobile application:
- Access the history of deliveries completed for each customer
- Schedule new deliveries
- Display the schedule for the next days
Customer Expert at Marmelade
Before, each driver had a sheet with the route, but he had to copy and paste the customer addresses into the GPS, whereas Antsroute imports the deliveries automatically.