Manage types of service
In order to make the appointment scheduling easier, it is possible to define types of service. It allows to define standardized duration, necessary skills (optional), and time slot (optional) for all orders of the same type.
Add types of service
- Go to the ‘Settings‘ module.
- Click on the ‘Types of service‘ tab in the sidebar.
- Click on the blue ‘Add‘ button in the top right-hand corner.
- Fill in the following fields and click on ‘Save’:
- Name of this type of service (for example, Type 1) ;
- Duration of this type of service (en minutes) ;
- Skill required to complete this type of service (optional) ;
- Time slot assigned to this type of service (optional).
Note: If you have created an online appointment scheduling site vientchezvous.com, you can fill the ‘Description’ field to give additional information to your customers about the type of service.
Assign the type of service to order
After having added the types of service, it is then possible to select the type when scheduling an appointment directly in the “Add appointment” form. Select the required type of service in the ‘types of service drop-down list.
Related articles 🔍