Display the orders from basket on the ‘Map’
If you use the basket of orders to plan your orders which have an open date and a due date, you have the possibility to display all these orders in the ‘Map’ tab of the ‘Organize’ module. This display option allows you to view the orders of the basket and the routes already optimized on the same map. In order to display the orders of the basket in the ‘Map’ tab, you just have to follow these steps :
- Go to the ‘Organize’ module.
- Click on the ‘Map’ tab.
- Select the date on which you want to plan the orders of the basket via the date picker above the map.
- Open the panel on the right of the screen by clicking on .
- Click on ‘Show display options’.
- Check the box ‘Display orders from basket’.
- Determine ‘open date before’ and ‘due date before’. For example, display the basket orders which have an open date before 25/03/2021 (included) AND a due date before 11/04/2021 (included).
In order to assign the orders from the basket to your agents, you need to re-optimize the routes. You also have the possibility to drag and drop these orders directly on the route of a particular agent.
Related articles 🔍