Add custom fields related to orders (filled in by field workers)
The custom fields allow you to add additional information regarding orders. These fields are then filled in by the field workers when completing orders from the mobile app. The data entered is transferred in real time to the AntsRoute interface allowing Schedulers or Site Managers to access this information. For example, the number of samples collected on site; the number of damaged packages.
Manage custom fields in settings
Add a new custom field
- Go to the “Settings” module.
- From the side menu, click on the “Extra fields” tab.
- Click on the “Order/appointment” tab.
- Click on the blue “Create a field” button.
- Determine a “Name” for this extra field.
- For “Input“, select “When completing order from the mobile app“.
- Classify the field in a “Category“.
- Choose the “Field type” among the available options: text type, date type or integer number.
- Click on the blue “Save” to confirm.
Delete a custom field
You can delete a custom field by following these steps:
- Identify the field you want to delete from the table.
- Click on “…” and “Delete“.
- Click on the blue “Confirm” button.
Fill in the fields when validating order from the mobile app
When validating orders from the mobile application, the agent can fill in the extra fields by following these steps:
- Touch an order from the list to view details.
- Touch the green “Confirm” button.
- Fill in the extra field(s).
- Touch the blue “Confirm” button.
When it is done, the Scheduler can then view the data entered directly from the ‘Monitor’ module of the AntsRoute interface.
Related articles 🔍