Add an appointment to a route in progress
It is possible to add an appointment to a route in progress from the AntsRoute interface by following the steps below:
- Go to the “Monitor” module.
- Click on the blue “Add an order” button.
- Fill in the “Order details” form.
- Click on the blue “Search” button.
- Select the agent to whom the appointment must be assigned.
- Click on the blue “Confirm” button.
Note: The field worker receives a push notification on the AntsRoute mobile application to inform him/her of the new appointment.
Note : In order not to change the order of your agent’s current route when cancelling an appointment, you must go to “Settings” > “Site settings” > “Optimization settings” and make sure that the “Automatic reoptimization of the remaining route” checkbox is unchecked. Read this support article for more information.
Related articles 🔍