Add validation extra fields (filled in by agents)
It is possible to add extra fields which are filled in when completed orders from the mobile application. These fields are created upstream from the AntsRoute interface. Then, the agents must fill in these fields when validating the completion of an order. For example, the number of samples or pallets collected.
Create validation extra fields
- Go to the “Settings” module.
- Click on the “Extra fields” tab in the sidebar.
- Click on the blue “Add” button in the top right-hand corner.
- In the “Linked to” drop-down list select “Order/appointment“.
- In the “display screen” drop-down list, select “validation screen from mobile app“.
- Define the following fields:
• Name of this extra field ;
• Field type (text, date or integer number).
- Click on the blue « Save » button to confirm.
Note: To delete extra fields, click on “…” and “Delete” in the table.
Fill in extra fields when completing orders from the mobile app
The agents can fill in the extra fields when completing orders from the mobile application.
Note: These extra fields are then displayed in the “Analyze” module of the AntsRoute interface one day after the route was completed.
Related articles 🔍