Use filters in the order tables
Filters can be used to temporarily hide some orders in the tables and focus only on part of the data.
In which tables?
Filters can be applied in the tables of the following tabs:
- Management of canceled appointments (schedule module) ;
- Order basket (schedule module) ;
- Plan orders (organize module) ;
- Order report (analyze module).
What filters are available?
The display of orders in the tables can be filtered by:
- Due date ;
- State ;
- Agent ;
- Comments ;
- Done comment ;
- Cancel reasons ;
- Time slot ;
- Type of service ;
- Skill ;
- Sector ;
Note: The “Done comment” corresponds to the completion comment (completed order) or cancellation comment (cancelled order) of operations or deliveries.
How to use filters?
- Open the horizontal bar at the top of the table by clicking on .
- Click on the blue “+” button to select the filter.
- Select the filter to use and the corresponding value. For example, to display only the planned orders, select the “State” filter and then the “Planned” value from the drop-down list.
- Click on the “Apply” button to display the results.
It is possible to apply several filters. For example, to display the planned orders which are assigned to the Agent 22, add the “Agent” filter and the value “email@example.com”. Then, click on the “+” button to add the “State” filter and the value “planned”.
Note : It is possible to define several values for one filter. For exemple, choose the “State” filter and the “planned” and “unassigned” values.
When a filter is applied, only the orders corresponding to the filter are displayed. The other data remains hidden. Therefore, is is necessary to delete the filter view these orders again.
Related articles 🔍