Track field workers
From the AntsRoute interface, you can follow the completion of the daily routes and communicate with your field agents who are equipped with the AntsRoute mobile application. The app allows you to upload data and update roadmaps in real time.
From the “Map” tab of the tracking module
- Go to the “Monitor” module.
- Click on the “Map” tab.
From this map, you have the possibility to view all ongoing, completed and non-started routes for today.
Display the list of routes
By clicking on “” from the map, you can display a panel on the right side of the screen with the list of routes.
For each route, you can view the following information:
- Status of route ( not started, ongoing, completed or free agent) ;
- Progress of the route in % ;
- Scheduled route starting time and recalculated route starting time ;
- Scheduled route ending time and recalculated route ending time ;
- Number of kilometers to travel ;
- Number of orders to complete ;
- Driving time ;
- Working time on site.
Filter the display of routes on the map
From the “Map” tab of the monitoring module, you can filter the display of routes on the map according to their status. Simply click on one of the four options located above the map, which are :
- Not started routes ;
- Ongoing routes ;
- Ended routes ;
- Free agents, i.e. agents for whom no route is planned for today.
Display the list of orders of a specific route
You have the possibility to display the list of orders for a specific route.
- First, open the panel on the right side of the screen by clicking on ““.
- Identify a route from the panel.
- Click on “…” and “Route’s detail“.
From this screen, you can access the following information for the completed orders:
- Planned arrival time and completion time ;
- Comments ;
- Signature of customer ;
- Photos ;
- Barcode or QR-code ;
- Geofencing ;
- Extra completion fields (if defined in the settings).
The validation of an order is time-stamped and geo-referenced. The geofencing allows to know if the agent was in the expected area at the time of the validation of an order. A circle next to the scheduled time of arrival is used to determine the position of the agent at the time of validation.
Here is the color code used to read the geofencing:
- Green: the agent was in the expected area ;
- Orange: was not in the expected area ;
- Grey: the geofencing was not activated.
From this screen, you can also know the number of ongoing orders on time, the number of ongoing orders with delay, the number of completed orders and the number of cancelled orders.
You have the possibility to view the orders of the chosen routes on a map. The use of a color code allows you to quickly identify which orders have been completed, cancelled and rescheduled.
Here is the color code used to identify the orders on the map:
- In blue, the ongoing orders ;
- In green, the completed orders ;
- In red, the cancelled orders ;
- In orange, the rescheduled orders.
From the “List of orders” tab of the tracking module
From this tab, you can view the list of all the daily orders for all your field agents. To access this table, simply follow these two steps:
- Go to the Monitor” module.
- Click on “List of orders” tab.
Filter the display of orders in the table
It is possible to filter the display of orders in the table according to their status. To apply a filter, simply click on one of the five options above the table:
- On-time (or ahead of time) ongoing orders ;
- Delayed ongoing orders ;
- Done orders ;
- Cancelled orders ;
- Unassigned orders.
From this tab, you can see the information below for ongoing and completed orders:
- Planned arrival time ;
- Rescheduled arrival time ;
- Time delay.
Setup the delay time calculation
You have the possibility to choose the information from which the delay or ahed of time of an ongoing order is calculated. You just have to follow these few steps:
- First, go to the Settings“.
- Click on the “Site settings” tab.
- From “Other settings“, you can choose to calculate the delay time using one of the following two options:
→ Planned arrival time. By choosing this option, you can determine the delay in minutes after which an order is considered delayed or ahead of time. For example, 25 minutes.
→ Time slot. An order is considered delayed when the recalculated arrival time is not included in the selected time slot. For example, the recalculated ETA is 14:35, while the time slot for this order was 12:00-14:00.
- Click on the blue “Save” button.
Related articles 🔍