Sort extra fields by category
You have the possibility to classify the extra fields by categories to facilitate the reading of the information. For example, “Order Number” and “Order Date” fields can be grouped into a “Order Information” category.
Add new category
- Go to the “Settings” module.
- From the sidebar, click on the “Extra fields” tab.
- Choose the required tab between “Order/appointment” and “Customer“.
- Click on the blue “Create a category” button.
- Define a “Name” for this category.
- Click on the blue “Save” button.
Delete a category
You can delete an existing category by following these steps:
- Identify the categorythat you want to delete.
- Click on “…” and “Delete“.
- Click on the blue “Confirm” button.
Set the order in which the categories are displayed
You can determine the order in which the categories are displayed by clicking on the arrows to the right of a category name or by a simple drag and drop. The order you define will be kept in the other modules, but also in the mobile application.
Related articles 🔍