Notification triggered by agent from the mobile application
Field workers can notify the next customer to visit directly from the AntsRoute mobile application. In order to set up manual notifications triggered by the agent from the mobile application, just follow the steps below:
Setup the notification template
- Go to the ‘Settings‘ module.
- Click on the ‘Notifications‘ tab.
- Click on the ‘Notification template‘ tab.
- Click on the ‘Add‘ button.
- Select the media ‘text message‘ or ‘email‘.
- Select the type ‘Manual notification from AntsRoute mobile application‘.
- Determine the name for interne use. For example, ‘Notification triggered by field workers’.
- Set the toggle on ‘Enabled‘.
- Custom the SMS or email message using variable listed below.
- Click on the ‘Save‘ button.
To add a variable in the message, you just have to copy one of the available variables on the right of the interface, before pasting it in your message. For example, copy and paste the variable ‘$firstName’ to add the first name of the customer in the message. Here are the variables available for the notifications sent from the mobile application:
- First name $firstName
- Last name $lastName
- Scheduled date $scheduledDate
- Planned arrival time $arrivalTime
- Time slots $timeSlot
- Address $address
- Enterprise name $enterpriseName
- Agent (name) $agentLastName
- Id of field services $id
- Track/review link $trackReviewUrl
- Waiting time before field service $waitingTime
Send notifications from the mobile app.
After having configured this notification template, your drivers will be able to notify their next customer to visit by following the steps below:
- Identify the next step to complete in the list and click on it to display details.
- Click on the ‘Notification‘ button.
- Confirm the sending of the message by clicking on ‘Notify‘ from the popup.
Related articles 🔍