In the framework of the use of its mobile application, ANTSWAY, publisher of the AntsRoute software, handles personal data regarding the natural persons using the application, here called “Users”, and the natural persons served or visited by these Users.
Depending on the data processing, ANTSWAY is involved as a subcontractor of a Customer, prescriber of the application to the Users and as a data handler in the context of the European General Data Protection Regulation.
Types of Data collected
The personal data processed are:
- The data entered by the Customer or User on the AntsRoute platform (app.antsroute.com), in particular concerning the persons to be visited or served: Last name, First name, Address, Telephone numbers, Service requested, Date, Time, Duration of service, Details of the delivery or field service, etc. ;
- History of the routes ;
- Personal data related to the User using the mobile application: Last name, First name, Address, Phone numbers, Date, Time of login, Actions completed, Location when validating the step or/and real time location of the User, etc.
Processes for which ANTSWAY acts as data handler
Owner and Data Controller
6 Rue Saint Georges
RCS NANCY SIRET
Owner contact email: email@example.com
Purposes and legal basis of processing
In the framework of the contract execution, ANTSWAY gathers personal data concerning natural persons, which are handled for the contract execution and business relationship management purposes (billing, storage, messaging service and telephony, quality and performance improvement, collection, prospecting, etc.).
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is:
- Legitimate interest in the case of processing data with the following purposes
- prospecting and organization ;
- management of the relationship with its Customers and prospects ;
- improving the Customer experience and the performance of the platform ;
- organization, registration and invitation to events organized by the provider.
- Execution of pre-contractual measures or the contract for processing data with the following purposes
- management of Users authorized to access the platform (creation, deletion of their account), and being specified that the Customer of ANTSWAY, prescriber of the solution to the Users, is responsible for managing the accounts of Users ;
- management of relations with preferred contacts (in particular for the management of incident tickets) ;
- monitoring of the security of the Platform (traceability of accesses) ;
- production, management, follow-up of the services provided to the Customer ;
- Compliance with legal and regulatory obligations for processing data with the following purposes
- invoicing ;
The personal data is only accessible to authorized persons.
ANTSWAY keeps the data for the time necessary for the execution of the contract, and in accordance with the law, in particular the limitation period for civil or criminal actions. The personal data is only accessible to authorized persons.
Processes for which ANTSWAY acts as subcontractor
Owner and Data Controller
Antsway Customer, Prescriber of the application to the Users.
Purposes and legal basis of processing
In the framework of their contractual relationship, ANTSWAY and its Customer, the prescriber of the solution to Users, commit to comply with the regulations in force applicable to the processing of personal data and, in particular, the regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 applicable since May 25, 2018 (hereinafter, “the European Data Protection Regulation”) and of the Council of 27 April 2016 applicable since 25 May 2018 (hereinafter, “the European Data Protection Regulation”).
ANTSWAY is authorized to process, on behalf of its Customer, the personal data necessary to provide the following services:
- The right to access and use the AntsRoute application ;
- The data maintenance and hosting service ;
- The service for planning, optimizing and monitoring the routes of the field workers delivery drivers visiting Customers to complete field service operations or deliveries ;
- The notification service concerning the service provided by the Customer and the User.
The obligations of ANTSWAY as a subcontractor ANTSWAY commits to:
- Process the data only for the purposes for which it is subcontracted.
- Process the data in accordance with the instructions documented by its Customer. If the subcontractor considers that an instruction is a breach of the European Data Protection Regulation or any other provisions of EU or member state law relating to data protection, it must immediately inform the Customer.
- Ensure the confidentiality of the personal data processed. In accordance with the applicable regulations, all natural persons have the right to access, edit, delete the data concerning him or her, the right to limit the processing of data concerning him or her, the right to refuse the use of this data, the right to data portability and the right to give instructions on the storage, deletion and communication of personal data after his or her death. The person can exercise his or her rights by sending the request either to the Customer, prescriber of the solution, or to ANTSWAY directly.
During the term of the contract, the data processed by ANTSWAY are stored for no longer than the period agreed with the Customer, then deleted by ANTSWAY. The location data are anonymized after 2 months for statistics purposes.
Information about the location of the User is collected in the form of GPS signals (combined with a time-stamp), IP address and other information from sensors and receivers on or around your device, on which the Application is installed and activated. This location and route information is saved to a route history of all the journeys the User made while using the Application. The types of location data that we collect depends in part on the device and Customer account settings. For example, depending on the Customer account settings, AntsRoute may collect information about Users location and travel (or lack thereof), also while User is not using the application, in order Customer, Prescriber of the application to the Users, to be able to offer his Service.
The processing of personal data is mainly carried out within the EU.
Exceptionally, and if the performance of the services requires it, the processing of personal data may be carried out outside the EU. In any case, ANTSWAY agrees that authorization will be granted only if the transfer outside the EU meets one of the following conditions:
- The processing is carried out in a third country benefiting from the Adequacy Decision ;
- The processing is regulated by the standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission, reinforced if necessary by additional measures aimed at ensuring data protection similar to the one provided by the RGPD. In this case, the parties include the mentioned contractual clauses by reference into the contract, which they commit to ratify prior to the implementation of the processing operation(s) concerned ;
- The processing is governed by Binding Corporate Rules of the processor type.
Device permissions for Personal Data access
Depending on the User’s specific device, this Application may request certain permissions that allow it to access the User’s device Data as described below. By default, these permissions must be granted by the User before the respective information can be accessed. Once the permission has been given, it can be revoked by the User at any time. In order to revoke these permissions, Users may refer to the device settings or contact the Owner for support at the contact details provided in the present document.
The exact procedure for controlling app permissions may be dependent on the User’s device and software.
Please note that the revoking of such permissions might impact the proper functioning of this Application.
If User grants any of the permissions listed below, the respective Personal Data may be processed (i.e accessed to, modified or removed) by this Application.
- Location permission. Used for accessing the User’s approximate device location. This Application may collect, use, and share User location Data in order to provide location-based services.
- Camera permission. Used for accessing the camera or capturing images and video from the device.
- Activity Recognition permission. Used to know if the user is currently driving, walking or not moving.
Rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
For any information or complaint concerning the processing of data by ANTSWAY: firstname.lastname@example.org
Related articles 🔍