The skills allow to manage the specificities between agents and the different orders. There are some operations which require one (or several) skill(s) to be carried out by an agent. Therefore, it is possible to add skills that can then be assigned to agents and when scheduling an appointment.
- Go to the “Settings” module.
- Click on to the “Skills” tab.
- Enter the name of the skill in the field.
- Press “enter” on your keyboard to confirm.
Note: The skills which are used in a type of service can only be deleted only after having deleted the type of service using this skill.
Assign the skills to agents
After having added skill(s), it is possible to assign it (or them) to the agents.
- Go to the “Resources” module.
- Click on the “Agents” tab.
- Identify the agent for whom skills must be assigned.
- Click on “…” and “Edit“.
- In the “Skills” window, check the boxes corresponding to the skills that must be assigned to the agent.
- Click on the blue “Save” button.
Note : Skills can be created from the “General information” page of an agent by clicking on the blue “Add a skill” button.
Select skill(s) when scheduling an appointment
Choose skill(s) when scheduling an appointment manually
When a specific skill is required to complete an order, select this skill in the “skill” drop-down list when adding an appointment in the “Add appointment” form.
Choose skill(s) required for appointments in the import file
Skills can also be assigned to orders in the import file. Add a column with the header entitled “Comp_XXX”. “XXX” corresponds to one of the skills defined in the “skills” tab. For example, Comp_Gas. Then, indicate if the skill is necessary or not to complete the order. “YES” when it’s required. If not, enter “NO” in the cell.
Related articles 🔍