Manage order types
In order to make the appointment scheduling easier, it is possible to define types of order. It allows to define standardized duration, necessary skills (optional), and time slot (optional) for all orders of the same type.
Add order type
- Go to the “Settings” module.
- Click on the “Order types” tab in the sidebar.
- Click on the blue “Add” button in the top right-hand corner.
- Fill in the following fields:
• Name of this type of order (for example, Type 1) ;
• Duration of this type of order (en minutes) ;
• Skill required to complete this type of order (optional) ;
• Time slot assigned to this type of order (optional).
Assign the order type to an appointment
After having added order type(s), it is then possible to select the type when scheduling an appointment directly in the “Add appointment” form. Select the required type of order in the “order type” drop-down list.
Note: When an order type is selected, then it is not necessary to indicate the duration, the skill (if defined) and the time slot (if defined) for the appointment.
Related articles 🔍