Manage agent’s breaks
Agents’ breaks (lunch break, free time, etc.) can be taken into account when building routes. In order to add breaks, just follow the following steps:
Add a break
- Go to the “Agents” tab of the “Resources” module.
- Identify the agent for whom breaks need to be defined.
- Click on “…” and “Edit“.
- Click on “Working hours and start and end locations“.
- Select the week for which breaks need to be added via the date picker.
- Click on to define a break for a day of the week.
- Define the “Break duration” in minutes.
- Define the “Break start (between)“, i.e. the time slot in which the break can start.
- Repeat this action for each day of the week if necessary.
- Click on the blue “Save” button to apply the break(s) only for the selected week.
View the breaks in the agenda
The breaks of agents are then visible in the “Agenda” tab of the “Organize” module.
Delete a break
- Click on to delete a break for a day of the week.
- Click on the blue “Save” button to delete the break(s) only for the selected week or “Save and set as default working plan” to apply these changes for all weeks.
Related articles 🔍