Define customer opening hours
It is possible to define the opening hours for each customer (banks, companies, shops, etc.). You can define these opening hours when adding the customer or importing the customer database. It is also possible to define these opening hours after adding customers by following the steps below:
- Go to the ‘Resources‘ module.
- Click on the ‘Customers‘ tab.
- Identify the customer for whom opening hours must be changed.
- Click on ‘…‘ and ‘Edit‘.
- Click on ‘Opening hours‘.
- Disable ‘Always open’ by clicking on the toggle .
- Determine the opening hours by clicking on the icon .
- Repeat these actions for each opening day.
- Click on ‘Save‘.
Related articles 🔍