Customize the display of tables
It is possible to customize the display of the tables in different tabs. In particular, it is possible to choose which columns are to be displayed and the order in which these columns are displayed.
Tables that can be customized
- Management of cancelled appointments (schedule module) ;
- Order bucket (schedule module) ;
- Plan orders (organize module) ;
- Order report (analyze module).
Choose the columns to display
- For example, go to the ‘plan orders’ tab in the ‘organize’ module.
- Click on the wheel ‘‘ located on the right of columns’ headers.
- Check the boxes for columns to display in the table.
The columns that can be added to tables:
- Due date ;
- Open date ;
- Date ;
- State ;
- Customer ;
- Customer external id ;
- Order external id ;
- Duration ;
- Time slot ;
- Agent ;
- Planned arrival time ;
- Comments ;
- Phone number ;
- Capacities ;
- Skills ;
- Order type ;
- Favorite agents ;
- Satisfaction ;
- Extra field(s).
Define the order in which the columns are displayed
- Click on the wheel ‘‘ located on the right of column’s headers.
- Use the drag and drop to change the order in which the columns are displayed.
Note: Changes are automatically saved.
Related articles 🔍