Cancel appointments from the interface – Route in progress
It is possible to cancel orders for an ongoing route from the AntsRoute interface by following the steps below:
- Go to the ‘Monitor‘ module.
- Identify the route for which an appointment is to be deleted.
- Click on ‘…‘ and ‘Route’s detail‘ to display the list of appointments.
- Identify the order to be canceled in the list.
- Click on ‘…‘ and ‘Cancel‘.
- Add a ‘Comments‘ and select the ‘Cancellation reason‘ (optional).
- Click on the blue ‘Confirm‘ button.
Note: The cancelled order is then visible in red at the bottom of the order list.
Note: The field worker receives a push notification on the AntsRoute mobile application to inform him/her of the appointment cancellation.
Note: Cancelled appointments can then be rescheduled from the ‘Cancelled appointments‘ tab in the ‘Schedule’ module. Read this support article to know the steps to follow.
Note : In order not to change the order of your agent’s current route when cancelling an appointment, you must go to ‘Settings’ > ‘Site settings’ > ‘Optimization settings’ and make sure that the ‘Automatic reoptimization of the remaining route’ checkbox is unchecked. Read this support article for more information.
Related articles 🔍