Automatic notification when the driver is on the way
You can automate the sending of notifications to your customers when the driver is on the way. The notification is automatically sent when validating the previous step. In order to set up automatic notifications when a driver is on his way, just follow the steps below:
Setup the notification template
- Go to the ‘Settings‘ module.
- Click on the ‘Notifications‘ tab.
- Click on the ‘Notification templates‘ tab.
- Click on the ‘Add‘ button.
- Select the media ‘Text message‘ or ‘email‘.
- Select the type ‘Automatic notification before arriving‘.
- Determine the name for interne use. For example, ‘Driver on the way’.
- Set the toggle on ‘Enabled‘.
- Custom the SMS or email message using the variables listed below.
- Click on the ‘Save‘ button.
To add a variable in the text, you just have to copy one of the available variables on the right of the interface and paste it in your message. For example, copy and paste the variable ‘$firstName’ to add the first name of the customer in the message. Here are the variables available for the notification sent automatically when the driver is on the way:
- First name $firstName
- Last name $lastName
- Scheduled date $scheduledDate
- Planned arrival time $arrivalTime
- Time slots $timeSlot
- Address $address
- Enterprise name $enterpriseName
- Agent (name) $agentLastName
- Id of field services $id
- Track/review link $trackReviewUrl
- Waiting time before field service $waitingTime
Related articles 🔍