Manage agent’s working hours
Agents’ working hours are taken into account when building routes. In order to define working hours, just follow these steps:
Determine the working time slots
- Go to the ‘Resources‘ module.
- Click on the ‘Agents‘ tab.
- Identify the agent for whom working hours need to be defined.
- Click on ‘…‘ and ‘Edit‘.
- Click on ‘Working hours and start and end locations‘
- Select the week from which working times slots need to be defined via the date picker.
- Click on to define the working time slots for a day of the week.
- Determine the ‘time slots‘, i.e. the start and end time of his working day.
- Repeat this action for each working day of the week.
- Click on the blue ‘Save‘ button to apply the working time slots only for the selected week.
Note : To apply the working time slots for the selected week and the next weeks, click on the blue ‘Save and set as default working plan’ button.
Delete the working time slots
- Click on to delete the time slots for a day of the week.
- Click on the blue ‘Save‘ button to delete the working time slots only for the selected week or ‘Save and set as default working plan’ to apply these changes for next weeks too.
Related articles 🔍