Vehicles are assigned to agents and must be defined before adding these agents. To add new vehicle, licenses must be available. You can check the availability of unused license(s) from the “my subscription” tab of the “Last name – First name” module. To add a vehicle, you must complete the following steps:
Add a new vehicle
- Go to the ‘Resources‘ module.
- Click on the ‘Vehicles‘ tab.
- Click on the button ‘Add‘ located in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Fill in the general information : name of the vehicle, registration number, kilometers (for your information), maximum authorized number of kilometers per route, metadata (free field).
- Select one license.
- Define the ‘Vehicle type‘.
- Define the ‘Location of the vehicle‘ and click on ‘Save’.
Note: When you are unable to select one “license”, it means that no license is available to create the new vehicle. To buy new license(s), you must go to the “my subscription” tab of the “Last name – First name” module.
- Site ;
- Custom (an address which is different from the site).
Define the capacities
The capacities make it possible to manage numerical constraints between vehicles and the different orders. It can be the volume in m3, the weight in kg, the number of pallets or the number of parcels. For example, when a vehicle has a maximum volume of 12m3, it is necessary to ensure that this volume is not exceeded when building the routes.
Note: The capacities are usually created from the ‘capacities’ tab of the ‘Settings’ module. It is also possible to add new capacities from the “vehicles” tab of the ‘Resources’ module by clicking on the blue ‘Add capacity’ button.
Edit existing vehicles
- Click on ‘…‘ and ‘edit‘ to edit an existing vehicle.
- You can define a specific ‘color on the map’ (easier to identify the vehicle on the map).
Related articles 🔍