Vehicles are assigned to agents and must be defined before adding these agents. To add new vehicle, licenses must be available. You can check the availability of unused license(s) from the “my subscription” tab of the “Last name – First name” module. To add a vehicle, you must complete the following steps:
Add a new vehicle
- Go to the “vehicles” tab of the “resources” module.
- Click on the button “add” located in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Fill in the following fields:
- Select one license.
- Define the vehicle type.
- Define the location of the vehicle.
- Define the capacities of the vehicle.
- Click on the blue “save” button.
• Name of the vehicle ;
• Registration number ;
• Kilometers (for your information) ;
• Maximum authorized number of kilometers per route ;
• Metadata (free field).
Note: When you are unable to select one “license”, it means that no license is available to create the new vehicle. To buy new license(s), you must go to the “my subscription” tab of the “Last name – First name” module.
• Site ;
• Custom (an address which is different from the site).
Note: The capacities are usually created from the “capacities” tab of the “Last name – First name” module. It is also possible to add new capacities from the “vehicles” tab of the “resources” module by clicking on the blue “add capacity” button.
Edit existing vehicles
- Click on “…” and “edit” to edit an existing vehicle.
- You can define a specific “color on the map” (easier to identify the vehicle on the map).
Related articles 🔍