Add users and manage their rights
Several people can access to the AntsRoute interface for the same client account. Add new users and manage their rights.
Add a new user
- Go to the ‘Users‘ tab of the ‘Last name – First name’ module.
- Click on the ‘Add‘ button in the top righthand corner.
- Fill in the following fields: email, password, first name (optional), last name (optional), phone number (optional).
- Determine the role of the new user among the following options and click on ‘Save‘.
- Administrator (access to all sites) ;
- Site manager (access to some sites) ;
- Analyst (only access to the “analyze” module) ;
- Basket manager (only access to the “schedule” module).
Note: When adding site manager, analyst or basket manager, it is also necessary to define the sites concerned. From the ‘Sites’ drop-down list, select the sites that the user can access.
Related articles 🔍