Add users and manage their rights
Several people can access to the AntsRoute interface for the same client account. Add new users and manage their rights.
Add a new user
- Go to the “Users” tab of the “Last name – First name” module.
- Click on the “Add” button in the top righthand corner.
- Fill in the following fields:
• Email ;
• Password ;
• Confirm password ;
• First name (optional) ;
• Last name (optional) ;
• Phone number (optional).
- Determine the role of the new user among the following:
• Administrator (access to all sites) ;
• Site manager (access to some sites) ;
• Analyst (only access to the “analyze” module) ;
• Basket manager (only access to the “schedule” module).
- Click on the « Save » button to confirm.
Manage user’s rights
Note: When adding site manager, analyst or basket manager, it is also necessary to define the sites concerned. From the “Sites*” drop-down list, select the sites that the user can access.
Related articles 🔍