Add custom fields related to orders (filled in by the Scheduler)
The custom fields allow you to add additional information regarding orders. These fields are then filled in by the Scheduler when adding a new orders. These fields will be visible on the field agent’s roadmap (available on the mobile app). It can be additional information necessary to ensure that the field agent is able to complete an order. For example, the order number, the number of orders already completed, the order date, etc.
Manage custom fields in settings
Add a new custom field
- Go to the “Settings” module.
- From the side menu, click on the “Extra fields” tab.
- Click on the “Order/appointment” tab.
- Click on the blue “Create a field” button.
- Determine a “Name” for this extra field.
- For “Input“, select “When scheduling order“.
- Classify the field in a “Category“.
- Choose the “Field type” among the available options: text type, date type or integer number.
- Click on the blue “Save” to confirm.
Delete a custom field
You can delete a custom field by following these steps:
- Identify the field you want to delete from the table.
- Click on “…” and “Delete“.
- Click on the blue “Confirm” button.
Fill in the custom fields related to customers
Once the custom fields have been created in the settings, you can fill them in for each new order you add.
In the appointment making form
After the custom fields associated with the orders have been created, they can be filled in when adding an appointment in the “Add an appointment” form.
- For example, go to the “Agenda” tab of the “Organize” module.
- Click on the blue “Add an appointment” button.
- Fill in the custom field(s) related to orders in the form.
In the customer import file
It is possible to fill in extra fields in the appointment import file. Add a column to the Excel or CSV file. The column’s header must be entitled with the name of the extra field created from the “Extra fields” tab.
Related articles 🔍