Add custom fields related to customers (filled in by the Scheduler)
The custom fields allow you to add additional information regarding customers. These fields are then filled in by the Scheduler when adding a new customer. These fields will be visible on the field agent’s roadmap (available on the mobile app). It can be additional information necessary to ensure that the field agent is able to complete an order. For example, the name of the prescriber, the name of the referring doctor, the name of the ordering person, another contact, the date of creation, etc.
Manage custom fields in settings
Add a new custom field
- Go to the “Settings” module.
- From the side menu, click on the “Extra fields” tab.
- Click on the “Customer” tab.
- Click on the blue “Create a field” button.
- Determine a “Name” for this extra field.
- Classify the field in a “Category“.
- Choose the “Field type” among the available options: text type, date type or integer number.
- Click on the blue “Save” to confirm.
Delete a custom field
You can delete a custom field by following these steps:
- Identify the field you want to delete from the table.
- Click on “…” and “Delete“.
- Click on the blue “Confirm” button.
Fill in the custom fields related to customers
Once the custom fields have been created in the settings, you can fill them in for each new customer you add.
In the adding new customer form
After having added the “customer” extra fields, they are visible when adding new customers from the “Customers” tab of the “Resources” module.
- Go to the “Customers” tab of the “Resources” module.
- Click on the blue “Add” button.
- Fill in the custom field(s) related to customers.
In the customer import file
It is possible to fill in extra fields in the customer import file. Add a column to the Excel or CSV file. The column’s header must be entitled with the name of the extra field added from the “Extra fields”.
Related articles 🔍